- Installing Tally.ERP 9 on Server: Installs the License Service and Tally.ERP 9 on the computer designated as License Server.
- Installing Tally.ERP 9 on Client: Installs Tally.ERP 9 only on a computer in the LAN. The user needs to provide the license server’s Name or IP Address and Port Number.
- Double click the INSTALL.EXE icon available on the CD
- Double click the INSTALL.EXE icon available on the CD Or
- Click START from Windows
- Select RUN
- TYPE <CD drive>:\INSTALL
- Press ENTER
8. Check the required version(s) of license server that needs to be uninstalled.
9. Click Install The Tally.ERP 9 Setup screen is displayed as shown:
The Tally.ERP 9 Setup screen appears. In Tally.ERP 9 Configuration section accept the default directories or click on the buttons provided to change the path of Application Directory, Data Directory, Configuration Directory, Language Directory or License Directory respectively.
- Application Directory: Tally.ERP 9 program files reside in this directory.
- Data Directory: Tally.ERP 9 data resides in this directory.
- Configuration Directory: Tally.ERP 9 configuration file reside in this directory.
- Language Directory: Tally.ERP 9 language files (.dct) reside in this directory.
- License Directory: Tally.ERP 9 license file (.lic) resides in this directory.